Miss Science 72' 35 - 45 Size Vintage Laser Cut Short Kit
Miss Science was a free flight model designed by Frank Ziac in 1939, and first appeared as an article and a series of drawings in the September 1939 edition of Popular Mechanics magazine.
We have taken Frank Ziac's original drawings and created a full size builders plan for the 72" model, to allow easy building of this gorgeous vintage model. The plan and kitset includes information and material to build functional rudder and elevator for RC.
Like our other 72" Vintage models, this would fly beautifully on a 35 to 45 four stroke, of if you're lucky enough to own a vintage engine, go for it!
And who better to model Miss Science for us than Mrs Science, Professor Palmer MB, ChB, PhD, FRACP.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide
- Wingspan: 72" / 1828mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Materials Required For Airframe Completion:
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 3.0 x 6.5 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa sticks x 17
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 6.0mm Pine Dowel x 1
- 1/8" x 36" Music Wire x 1