Blue Angel 64' 60 Size Laser Cut Short Kit
The Blue Angel was a National title winner designed and flown by Mr Masahiro Kato, and originally produced as a kitset by MK Kits.
Working from the plan we have carefully recreated this model as a laser cut short kit. MK Kits were famous for their carefully sculpted balsa wood blocks, and we have replaced these with layers of laminated shapes, to allow you to easily re-create the models flowing lines. All of the laminated parts are labeled as per the original plan.
Also included is a vacuum formed canopy.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide
- Wingspan: 64" / 1625mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Materials Required For Airframe Completion:
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 2.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 18
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 1
- 6.0 x 915 Dowel x 1