AR410 4 Channel Antennaless Sport Receiver by Spektrum (Replaces AR400)
- Compact low-cost, full-range DSMX receiver with telemetry
- Antenna-less design increases convenience, performance and durability
- Integrated flight log and receiver voltage telemetry with fly-by range
- Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
- Large bind-button eliminates the need for the old bind plug
- Lightweight park flyer-size with full-range performance
- Ideal for most aircraft including indoor sport models
The Spektrum AR410 air receiver is a full-range, 4-channel sport receiver with DSMX/DSM2 compatibility and a compact footprint that’s streamlined to fit in a wide range of models. More than just a simple box that connects your servos, the AR410 features an internal antenna design that delivers a whole new world of installation ease that includes a higher-level of durability and convenience while maintaining superior full-range performance for your electric or engine powered aircraft.
In addition, the AR410 has been integrated with fly-by range telemetry that includes flight log and receiver battery pack voltage data. Access to telemetry is automatic when used with telemetry-capable Spektrum transmitters. There’s nothing to do in order to enjoy the peace-of-mind instantly knowing receiver battery voltage offers.
No more bind plugs! Instead, a large bind button is used to enter the bind mode. All combined Spektrum gives you more in a basic receiver, like the AR410, so that you can fly with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
|Bind Method:||Bind Button|
|Flight Log Compatible:||No|
|Height:||0.55 in (13.9mm)|
|Length:||1.78 in (45.2mm)|
|Number of Receivers:||1|
|Type:||AR410 4 Channel Sport Receiver|
|Weight:||0.25 oz (7 g)|
|Width:||0.79 in (20.0mm)|