Ideal for petrol ignition systems where the ignition is controlled via the transmitter. Adjustable control inputs allowing the ignition to be controlled via the throttle trim lever or kill switch. This RV version has a regulated ignition system output voltage. Input power supply 2 cell LiPo/5 cell NiMh Output voltage 5.5v
DPSI Micro - RCS RV (Remote Control Switch - Regulated Voltage)
R/C controlled electronic switch with deep discharge protection e. g. suitable for ignition systems.
- Electronic, transmitter controlled switch.
- Regulated 5.5V output voltage for not LiPo compatible ignition systems.
- Infinitely adjustable switch point and switching direction.
- Enables the ignition system to be turned off at idle via the gas trim button.
- Programmable deep discharge monitor for 5 to 10 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2 and 3 cell Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer batteries.
- Programmable deep discharge protection with automatic low-voltage cutoff.
- Programmable failsafe cutoff function for incorrect or missing receiver impulses.
- LED for status control and error checking.
- Two optocouplers for separation of receiver and power circuitry.
- For up to 12V and 3A/20A switching capacity.
- Double electronic on/off switch providing high impulse current immunity.
- JR/universal connectors with high quality, silicone insulated wiring (AWG20 cross section.
- Receiver control cable made of high quality PVC wiring.
- All connectors are gold plated and "Made in Germany".
- For use with receivers from 2V to 8.4V.
- DPSI Micro - RCS RV
- Vibration insulator
- Operating instructions