GYA352 AVCS Gyro w/ SMM Technology for Airplane - Futaba
Futaba item GYA352 - AVCS Gyro w/ SMM Technology for Airplane Gyroscopes System
Futaba GYA352 Gyro, Brand New in box
Futaba GYA352 is a two-Axis AVCS airplane gyro, suitable for 2 control surfaces such as elevator and rudder control. This gyro, when used on the elevator and rudder control, can ease the workload of flying 3D and many hovering maneuvers. AVCS or Angular Velocity Control System is equivalent to 'heading hold', except that it utilises a gyro sensor that's more accurate and less susceptible to vibration than conventional gyros. It continually sends control signals to the servo, even when the axis is not moving, for extremely low temperature drift and more positive control for hovering and flying in crosswinds. On this gyro, you can switch AVCS on or off when assigned to an auxillary switch.
Function and Feature
- This gyro can detect rotations around the X-axis and Y-axis independantly, and can control aileron and elevator, or elevator and rudder at the same time.
- Employing the AVCS system, this gyro always maintains the airplane??s attitude even when flying upright, inverted, upward, downward or knife-edge against sudden changes in weather conditions like wind.
- The gyro makes flying easier by doing most of the correction control for you. The gyro automatically removes the bad tendencies of your airplane at the same time.
- The gyro has a built-in mixing circuit for elevons and ruddervators.
- Thanks to the extremely low drift of the newly developed, high-precision gyro-sensor, based on SMM (Silicon Micro Machine) technology, trim deviation rarely happens during flight.
- The sensitivity of the gyro can be remotely adjusted from the transmitter. In addition, the AVCS/Normal modes and gyro On/Off can be remotely changed from the transmitter.
- Using high-density surface mounting technology we realized the small size and light weight.
- The conductive resin case improves the resistance to EMI (Electromagnetic interference).
- One GYA352
- One plastic adjustment screwdriver
- Three mounting pads
- One instruction sheet
- Dimensions: 43x30x35.5mm
- Weight: 49.5g