Overview JR - 88325 - Vibe SG E12 Ito Edition
The JR® Vibe SG E12 is the flagship 3D machine in the JR helicopter lineup. Designed around a reputation for quality, and built for the pilot who wants the ultimate in extreme 3D flight, JR revisited the drawing board. Not only does this machine reflect advances in electric power, it incorporates new ideas in efficiency and strength. To assure that goal, world F3C champion Hiroki Ito brought to the E12 significant improvements whose vision redefines what the top-tier requirement should be for a hard-core 3D helicopter.
Some of those improvements include a simpler frame design thats not only lighter, but also stronger. Its all-new main gear is machined from a high-strength polymer material thats 6mm thicker with helical teeth for superior strength and quieter operation. Built-in alignment pin locations make it possible to set up the helicopter perfectly without any guesswork or measuring. If you have the JR Sub-Trim Free (STF) adjustable metal horns for your servos then assembly is simplified even more.
The all-new flybarless head block is now significantly more compact and uses a rigid collar instead of the traditional rubber damper to deliver instantaneous response to your input. In addition, the head is designed to be 19mm lower than previously to improve balance and load handling for pilots who demand running higher head speeds. A carbon tube is used for the tail rotor control pushrod to achieve unmatched tail rotor response. To increase yaw stability even further, metal tail blade grips are now a standard feature.
All metal parts on a JR helicopter are diamond cut for a look thats sharp as well as that signature JR perfect fit. But whats even more amazing is the price. JR innovation and quality has never been so affordable in a helicopter designed for the most aggressive 3D flying imaginable.
Features JR - 88325 - Vibe SG E12 Ito Edition
- Redesigned with the help of multi-time F3C World Champion Hiroki Ito to his extreme flying style and performance needs
- Resigned carbon main frames for increased rigidity and reduced parts count Machined helical main gear thickness increased to 18mm for high-output electric motor operation
- Shortened center hub, 19mm lower than original SG E12, for increased performance
- Rigid collar head damping for extreme 3D flight
- Carbon tube tail rotor control rod for locked-in performance under extreme tail rotor loads HG metal tail blade grip set included
- Custom-painted Hiroki Ito Edition canopy
Specifications JR - 88325 - Vibe SG E12 Ito Edition
- Type: 700-class electric collective-pitch flybarless helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter: 62.2 in (1580mm) with 710mm blades
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 11.3 in (288mm)
- Gross Weight: 7.72 lb (3.5kg), not including main rotor blades and battery
- Length: 53.5 in (1359mm) â€¢Main Gear Ratio: 10.3:1
- Tail Ratio: 1:4.65
- Motor Size: 70mm diameter (max), 67mm length (max), 6mm shaft, 520Kv
- Kit/ARF/RTF: Kit
- Control System: 120-degree CCPM
- Rotor Blade Length: 680720mm
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 20+Hours
- Is Assembly Required: Yes